Monaco - Post Match thread.

I love shiny new toys, and it works for Chelsea. I'm sick of those cockney cünts spending wisely and winning stuff while we spend the same and end up with some decent and some shite. I've had a taste of winning stuff and want lots more after years of putting up with the vile rag scum hoovering up everything going while we played Macc Town.

Fuck morals, fuck ethics, fuck shitty little teams full of pricks like Vardy, we should be dominating with the players we have and should have been for the last 5 seasons but we've seriously underachieved, partly through too many average or weak-willed signings.

Should stop fucking about with 'ok/decent' players and just shit on everyone and buy Alaba, Dele Alli, Bale and players of that ilk.
FFP stymied SM's ambitions. That's why we were signing some players who any top 6 team could have signed.

I posted typical city coming up and i had just pressed post and they scored,we had no composure at all,i was shouting forv kev off and yaya on and try and keep the ball and calm it all down,really annoyed by the whole thing
When we get free kicks in similar places against the likes of Burnley, there's a morass of opposing players in the box in layers making life hard for us. Why can't we do that ?

FFP stymied SM's ambitions. That's why we were signing some players who any top 6 team could have signed.
If that were the case I suspect we'd have saved the money for the appropriate top 4 buy.
Simple fact is in some cases we were mugged off - up to personal choice who you want to blame, for me at this time it's not the current manager it's higher up

When we get free kicks in similar places against the likes of Burnley, there's a morass of opposing players in the box in layers making life hard for us. Why can't we do that ?
The reason is our players were already (Silva and Sterling) creeping the other way looking for a counter attack, I agree we should've packed the box and seen the game out

He has been back in training for a week or so following an injury in training,there is no conspiracy going on,until pep can be confident he can play a full game he won't be playing,it's that simple
Is it allowable for Vinnie to have a game with the EDS, or is he too old? He needs some competitive games to prove his fitness.

With only a CL place, and an unlikely FA Cup win, are our owners and those running the club going to write another season off?

Just like Pelligrini's last one.

Oh!

And is it a club policy to allow 1st team players to see out their contracts before letting them go. Or are they actually going to address glaring issues like our 2 full back positions, which has been an on-going issue for a few seasons.

After last night and this season, I'm fed up with sentiment and loyalty. If players are too old, past it, or unfit, get rid of them and get the right players in who will do a job.

With only a CL place, and an unlikely FA Cup win, are our owners and those running the club going to write another season off?

Just like Pelligrini's last one.

Oh!

And is it a club policy to allow 1st team players to see out their contracts before letting them go. Or are they actually going to address glaring issues like our 2 full back positions, which has been an on-going issue for a few seasons.

After last night and this season, I'm fed up with sentiment and loyalty. If players are too old, past it, or unfit, get rid of them and get the right players in who will do a job.
Why unlikely? Our fans are in full woman mode. We were a keepers stud away from being in the quarter finals of the champions league. Man the fuck up and back the team.

I'd go further, I don't want either of them in our half. Both are extremely limited players, very little ability and definitely gone this summer.

2 of many.

Our biggest clean out for many a year and long overdue.

We will lose games under Pep but no one should have to tolerate and accept the performance against Monaco and they have to become a thing of the past if the club is to gain some respect as a force in club football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.