The positive thread.

Right. After spending the day moping in a cupboard like a mole person I am off to the pub for many alcohols. There will no doubt be the the normal assorted rag/dipper/spud ensemble of fuckwittery in there. I am positive that I will tell them all to fuck off.

I'm checking out Bes v Oly to see if their back line can deal with crosses. Ten mins in and they're not having too much trouble.

Oh, scrub that Bes have just scored a head from a cross. Marking from Oly worse than last night.

Oliver not covering himself with glory either. Mind you, I haven't seen this much play-acting, time-wasting and diving since the last rags game I watched.

We don't have to watch Jesus Navas playing on the right in our next Champions League match (due to Sterling's ban).

Although last night was a poor performance particularly 1st half I really do feel that we have a team that is gradually improving and playing some really entertaining football. We might not have had too many outstanding matches but we have had some really outstanding spells in many matches, our best bits last night were not bad to be honest.
Really looking forward to next season and think we have a decent chance of getting the FA cup this season.

It's easier to be negative now we're successful because expectations have gone through the roof. For 30+ years I was happy if we finished top half or not get relegated in many seasons. Now we've all been spoilt that we expect to win and play well every game and forget how far we've come in such a short period. It's harder to enjoy each game now because so much depends on winning every time we play. The Monaco game was so frustrating because we should never have played that formation when 2 goals up and they were missing Falcao, I really think if Yaya had played instead of KDB we would have won both the game yesterday and overall. If we can bounced back and get a win on Sunday this season can still be a success. Lots of positives to look forward to still.

jesus training in the swimming pool. On his way back. No indication of a date but based on what was said originally he might be in contention for the FA Cup semi-final

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.