Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bravo will be given time to improve IMO. He obviously won't be automatic first choice next season but Pep values his experience and technique so highly that I simply can't see him discarded after one season

Bravo will be given time to improve IMO. He obviously won't be automatic first choice next season but Pep values his experience and technique so highly that I simply can't see him discarded after one season
I hope he goes and we go balls out for Neuer.

I think you are correct. He needs a solid defence he can rely upon to help him with his confidence. Someone posted in the Joe on loan thread that he is having a mare this season, probably due to having a poor defence in front of him.

I hope he goes and we go balls out for Neuer.
Hope we do go for Neuer, but Moraes sounds more likely. Think Bravo will stay though and I comfortable with him on the bench and working in training with our defenders, especially if he gets back to where he was last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.