Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
not a chance. he doesn't want to be here. its a bad buy, we move on.

He is gone come the summer, no doubt about it and thats from someone who disagrees almost completely with you on this.

Its just not worked out, thats football and we will move on.

Is he gonna be back in this afternoon?
Not sure what I'd prefer.

We are more likely to pass around at the back with him, but he is more suited to that than Willy doing so. Either way, today is a game for going longer anyway.

But he's currently as much use as a hologram. Having said that, Willy didn't cover himself in glory midweek and Pep could use that as his opportunity to swap things around.

Not sure what I'd prefer.

We are more likely to pass around at the back with him, but he is more suited to that than Willy doing so. Either way, today is a game for going longer anyway.

But he's currently as much use as a hologram. Having said that, Willy didn't cover himself in glory midweek and Pep could use that as his opportunity to swap things around.

I think whichever back four get the call today, Bravo or Big Willy (have we got the most inaptly named goalies in the PL?) are gonna be Aunt Sallies!

If he thinks Bravo is the better call agains the pool, he will select him

I think he might well do. Liverpool will undoubtedly press high and fast, Bravo could prove useful in helping us counter that.
Whether he can stop any shots they have is another matter.

I think he might well do. Liverpool will undoubtedly press high and fast, Bravo could prove useful in helping us counter that.
Whether he can stop any shots they have is another matter.
He couldn't stop anything with his confidence at the moment and he needs a lot of confidence to play out from the back as well

He is gone come the summer, no doubt about it and thats from someone who disagrees almost completely with you on this.

Its just not worked out, thats football and we will move on.
correct. our league is full of names that couldn't settle or reach this standard. good players at that.
Falco
kezman
veron
sally gunnel
Shevchenko
etc etc

on the other way round Ian Rush was shite in Italy.

shit happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.