Liverpool - post match thread.

I thought we'd struggle today having played in midweek and so it proved. It could have gone either way. Liverpool are not a top 4 side in my opinion because we were there for the taking.

I know Jesus is back soon, but I would give Kelechi a run now. We got in some great attacking situations but we don't take advantage. Happens game after game.

You're very poor again.

I thought Liverpool would play at a higher tempo to take advantage of our midweek game, but they started slowly. They probably should have won and will be kicking themselves

Pep Guardiola: "John Stones has more personality than everybody here in this room. More balls than everybody. I love this kind of player."

This game highlights our lack of finishing quite clearly. Imagine how this season would have gone if we had Jesus, hopefully he is back within the next 2 weeks.

Frustrating but you can see we aren't a million miles away from this all clicking. You can tell we're lacking quality in certain areas and once thats corrected we're going to be very very good.

Thought the referee was a shambles again today, granted I haven't seen any tv replays.

Pep Guardiola: "John Stones has more personality than everybody here in this room. More balls than everybody. I love this kind of player."

Growing into the shirt with every game. Pep will make him a star when he gets a settled defence around him. Currently has to do too much covering around the flanks due to our poor full backs. Otamendi good game today too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.