Willy Caballero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
always was quality keeper, at times magnificent at malaga. It was embarrassing how much stick he got for chelsea fa cup game last season, yet he was guilty for one goal at most. Made his surname proud several times this season.

Hold my hands up, last year i made up my mind he was dog, even after the cup final display, this year he has stepped up, as the odd dodgy caught in the headlights look but mainly ok. Today my son take a bow, QUALITY. Bravo.......................

You can see that even though the passing out from the back is out of his comfort zone at times, he's clearly applied himself and tried to take onboard Guardiola's style of play. I think he's earned a lot of respect off the manager for that. There was a brilliant lofted pass at one point in the second half today.

Seems like a good pro to have around the squad and I'm happy for him that he's had the chance to prove himself this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.