Shooting outside the House of Commons

You have to be a special kind of stupid to celebrate the diversity of the people injured in this atrocity

f52401b7da935f1cecfea3c10b0d6b01.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am just pondering this news and they are looking at the fact he was seemingly 'inspired' by islamic state and not a trained terrorist who had been to the middle east and seen action kind of thing. I am not sure it matters, the problem is as i see it is what is our future policy on stopping high risk people getting in or being incited here. I feel there will always be a radical voice emanating from the middle east calling for attacks on non muslims.

How do we deal with returning muslims who have unaccounted time outside the country, what resources would we invest on each case we think is suspect?

Does/should the UK gov force twitter and FB to really do more to shut the accounts down or give them serious fines?

Do we give our intelligence services more funding etc?

Yep, I sort of understand this. My take on this though is that the guy wasn't specifically radicalised. That's not to downplay the fact that this happens, it certainly does, it's just a hunch regarding his background. ISIL claimed this guy was one of their so-called 'soldiers', yet this guy was a bodybuilding sted-head who's had a criminal career spanning 20 years.

He's been charged with public order offences throughout most of his adult life including GBH, yet none of this was ever attributed to ISIS or ISIL, and rightly so, because those groups weren't around during this time.

I tend to think he was known for being a knobhead, and has recently carried out a knobhead fantasy perhaps by being brainwashed online - within quite a short period of time. A knobhead will often be a knobhead, however I do feel that ISIL/ISIS are using this idea of 'one of our soldiers' as nothing more than an opportunist moment. If he was a trained terrorist then his training was a bit shite. Expecting to enter the houses of parliament with two kitchen knives against armed police is about as ludicrous as expecting to meet 72 virgins on the other side.

Cringe-worthy reaction from May, social media jerks and media...

"We are not afraid."

Who said anyone was afraid? I'm sure Londoners went about carrying their normal lives yesterday. Not that the media would want that to happen!

Last edited:
Whoa...that's a bit defeatist.

...oops - prob. not you're favourite word at the moment ;-)

My sincere apologies.
It's not remotely defeatist at all.

What Fumble is saying is that no amount of power to the security services (whilst giving up civil liberties) can stop a lone **** flap running 20 people over in a car.

Just seen the footage of May been whisked away, looked very unprofessional to me, they didn't have the car keys, went to the wrong car, if that was POTUS, he'd have bee surrounded and bundled into a car almost carried into it, looking at a May she looked like she'd come out the Trafford centre and forgot where she had parked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.