18/19 home and away kits ?

Looks half way between a classic City kit and a modern template that will appeal to kids and newer fans.

And anything with white shorts is an improvement on anything with blue shorts.

Well done Nike!

looks and sounds like an actual city kit, unlike this seasons pile of crap. its going to make the badge look miles better.

Next season's home kit returns to white shorts + sky blue socks, with the latter featuring a maroon band around the calf. [

That is very good but the lettering, both Etihad airways, name and number +the swoosh should all be in white.
if the material is decent I'll buy this though

edit: really pleased to hear it's back to white shorts.
(and sky blue socks with the white shorts)

That is very good but the lettering, both Etihad airways, name and number +the swoosh should all be in white.
if the material is decent I'll buy this though

edit: really pleased to hear it's back to white shorts.
(and sky blue socks with the white shorts)

I think everyone agrees about the white writing mate but it's actually etihad who want it navy.

I haven't bought a City kit for about 15 years. Probably because for that duration of time i've been an adult. However, with Nike making this kit 100 times better than the pile of dog toss they created for this season, I feel I should purchase this new one to show they will get more sales if they stick to what a Manchester City kit should be.

Put me down for a Large please Nike.
£70 you say.... !!!!!
Ermmmm, actually, I might wait till the branding of Etihad and and the Nike sign is white before i pay that much. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.