Arsenal and Chelsea Refs

Andrex (Stevie wonder) Marriner owes us big time but no doubt Arse will get a dodgy pen or a city player will see red

Dilemma for the FA/EPL. Chelsea winning by a distance playing the only credible challengers. Favour City and may be more interest in the run in. Favour Chelsea and keep City in the frame for being overtaken by those gallant boys in red, all of whom are genuinely nice boys working for their boyhood dream team. Would set the Derby up nicely.

Premier League is Corrupt

Dilemma for the FA/EPL. Chelsea winning by a distance playing the only credible challengers. Favour City and may be more interest in the run in. Favour Chelsea and keep City in the frame for being overtaken by those gallant boys in red, all of whom are genuinely nice boys working for their boyhood dream team. Would set the Derby up nicely.

No dilemma at all. Premier league is sorted. Need to protect the cash cow and ensure that the rags are in the top 4.

Bang on the button.

I guarantee the rags will be massively favoured by the officials in the Europa League Semi and Final regardless of who they play. The only difference will be the smaller the stature of the clubs they do come against then the bigger the liberties that the ref will take.

I'd love nothing more than a big underdog to pull off the upset against them in the final but I am a realist...

http://www.uefa.org/about-uefa/executive-committee/news/newsid=1962085.html

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.