Willy Caballero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperately need a keeper come the summer because if Bravo had turned that performance in today the forum would be in meltdown.

Played well of late has Willy but today i thought he was poor with his distribution and he got beat very very easily with both goals imo.

Desperately need a keeper come the summer because if Bravo had turned that performance in today the forum would be in meltdown.

Played well of late has Willy but today i thought he was poor with his distribution and he got beat very very easily with both goals imo.
Agree he could have done better with the second goal but Clichy had him unsighted for the first and he had very little time to react. Nothing wrong with his short distribution, long kicking was shite but the manager was the one that kept telling him to do it.

He probably gets an easier ride due to the fact he didn't cost us 17m notes and has been shite in virtually every game he has played, Willy is a good number 2 but we are in need of a good keeper in the summer, just who will that be though ?

There isn't a keeper out there atm that hasn't made a few massive bloopers this season but it is about being excellent between the inevitable odd error, making saves when called upon, unfortunately this is the one area that has let Bravo down, it is a shame, he is 33yo and obviously he was (and probably will be again for somebody else( a top keeper and it just hasn't gone right for him here.

He was shit yesterday. I was watching thinking maybe it is time to bring Bravo back - Bravo may not save anything, Cab doesn't save much either, but Bravo would have kept the ball better and took the pressure off at times

He was shit yesterday. I was watching thinking maybe it is time to bring Bravo back - Bravo may not save anything, Cab doesn't save much either, but Bravo would have kept the ball better and took the pressure off at times

I was thinking a similar thing because our early domination ended after a couple of Caballero clearances went straight out of play, and allowed Arsenal to regroup.
For all the criticism (not all of it justified), Bravo is a better passer of the ball than most of our defenders. Yesterday would have been the ideal opportunity because if we'd managed to dominate possession, then the home fans would have turned on their team.

Finally... I can leave the Emirates, if I leave now I should just make it to Chelsea for kick off. I was hanging around waiting for Cabs to land after the dive for the equaliser - he has just done landed now, he was so friggin slow
I will say all this crap about Bravo to come back because of his passing - unless I am seeing things, first of all Cabs was told to go long and more importantly our first goal came from him going long - I actually thought Pep was going to disallow it as we didn't play 50 pointless passes at the back first (oh but it is so beautiful to see...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.