• Lose

Votes: 150 39.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 112 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why people still expect 2012 Vincent Kompany to walk off the bench....Nothing we saw in his brief appearances this season made me think he's going to be half the player he was at his best.

Nobody does but Kompany at half the player he was in 2012 is still better than what we have in defence at the moment. Add to that the aura and leadership qualities he brings and if fit he should be playing.

I'll be livid if we do Chelsea tomorrow, not because of Spurs but because if we'd gone for the jugular against Arsenal like we were supposed to, then we'd be right in the title race!!

Mate, I haven't forgiven the side for that second half the other day.

Arsenal were there for the taking yet we played the last 45 out like it was an exhibition match.

Zero leaders in my opinion.

I'm so attached to some of the old guard,must be a women thing

I think we all are as for most it represents the most successful period of our life, however, there will be new heroes and ones that probably surpass the old in terms of achievement.... I think we were extremely fortunate to land characters like vinny, zaba etc, those who ingrained themselves in the history and culture of the club, adopted mancs forever in my eyes. As a flip to this, we have a fair few local lads who have a real shot of being part of our future, that should be the priority now...

Mate, I haven't forgiven the side for that second half the other day.

Arsenal were there for the taking yet we played the last 45 out like it was an exhibition match.

Zero leaders in my opinion.

Yep, said the same in the aftermath, I was furious at the lack of leadership, it's why we yearn for komp,'zaba et al... Our problem won't be talent or ability over the next few years (see Arsenal), it will be finding the leader on the field, I personally think it will be peps hardest task!

We are not at all like the dippers,i purposely didn't say we go again or we'll win everything next year,i just expect with decent players in to replace those no longer able to do it that we will have a better season,i'm looking foward to it already ,the next few weeks are rather meh
I've been thinking recently of the season as a whole and some of the half hearted performances from some of the Mancini era players and I think it's down to their attitude towards pep, we had the 10 match unbeaten start and I think that was new manager bounce and once pep started implementing his way they started to tail off (that's why you get reports in the media of them complaining about wifi, chocolate, can't have sex after midnight before game, etc.) I just hope he moves the majority of them on like he did with the incumbents at Barcelona and gets 11 players bought into his ways next year, if that happens I really think we can do something special next year

I've been thinking recently of the season as a whole and some of the half hearted performances from some of the Mancini era players and I think it's down to their attitude towards pep, we had the 10 match unbeaten start and I think that was new manager bounce and once pep started implementing his way they started to tail off (that's why you get reports in the media of them complaining about wifi, chocolate, can't have sex after midnight before game, etc.) I just hope he moves the majority of them on like he did with the incumbents at Barcelona and gets 11 players bought into his ways next year, if that happens I really think we can do something special next year

Out of interest, who's been complaining to the press??

It's nothing to do with it, unfortunately mother time has caught up with our core players. Pep will replenish, not because of attitude but the ability to play at the top level has faded!!

I think some of them are just too old for the high energy pressing game,zabba is a good example,he tries his very best always but his legs just can't do it anymore,there will be some that just don't like pep as a manager,i think it's a myth that every player loves him
Back to this game and i don't think we will get anything from it,i'm quite worried about it

Out of interest, who's been complaining to the press??

It's nothing to do with it, unfortunately mother time has caught up with our core players. Pep will replenish, not because of attitude but the ability to play at the top level has faded!!
There have been multiple stories throughout the year, recently Otamendi and Aguero while on duty in Argentina talking about the wifi, can't remember off top which were quoted about the midnight and chocolate thing but they are there so obviously they talk about it in somewhat of a disgruntled way, don't think they are saying I love not being able to use my phone, etc. where there's smoke there's fire, I just think that they are not all doing what pep is asking...

There have been multiple stories throughout the year, recently Otamendi and Aguero while on duty in Argentina talking about the wifi, can't remember off top which were quoted about the midnight and chocolate thing but they are there so obviously they talk about it in somewhat of a disgruntled way, don't think they are saying I love not being able to use my phone, etc. where there's smoke there's fire, I just think that they are not all doing what pep is asking...

Source....

Found it https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....manchester-city-training-ground-sergio-aguero

Again, you think that's complaining??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.