Spanish coach arrested as part of corruption investigation

It's already been admitted by the FA that 13 players failed drug tests but their clubs said they were out injured whilst actually they were suspended, the FA allowed this as they thought it was fairer on the players and gave them a chance to clean up their act. This only came to light when 'club shop' threw Berahino under the bus just before they played against him as he's a bit of a snidey bastard (club shop).

Where was the presses outrage then? why were there no demands from them for names and what substances had been taken?

I really think you're being very niave if you can't see that the press are fairly complicit with what goes on as the don't want to ruin the golden goose.

Also look at the Halsey comments, Scudamore's comments, the sex abuse in the game, all gets quietly shoved aside and brushed under the carpet.
Absolutely spot fucking on.

I just cant see how though... the drug taking conspiracy is pure boll*cks in my opinion... Not to take anything away from them but from what i saw they scraped wins by the skin of there teeth, long balls to Vardy, have one shot on target and somehow get the 3 points - many times Kasper Schemichal and the defense saved them from defeat.. look at them these last bunch of games under Shakespeare, there playing how they was last season - all working there bollocks off, lets not forget they have a squad of international players - it can be achieved, everything went for them last season - City collapsed, Chelsea imploded under Mourinho and Man Utd were transitional with Moyes and Van Gaal, Liverpool also with Rodgers/Klopp. Needless to say how many would actually have been involved - the players, coaching staff, Ranieri, owners... the list goes on, would be hundreds of people! yes you can point to Lance Armstrong and his crew, but that was minimal in comparison
- unless every club manager sat down with the FA and agreed to let Leicester win the league that season by battering them in games yet lose on most occasions. i dont see it.
Skirting the Fifa Fair Play rules put them in the position to be able to compete in the first place. I'm also convinced there is reason to believe some of their players were at it with the PED's. Vardy goes from bang average plodder to one of the fastest in the league of the course of the closed season...... Coincidence? How many points did Vardy contribute to last season? Long ball over the top for Speedy Gon-Vardy to run on to. They haven't quite had that same level of sharpness this season for some reason.

As for dodgy results that season;

Everton 2-3 Leicester (2 Mahrez penalties)
Southampton 4-0 Arsenal (1 offside, 1 foul in the build up, 1 should have been a goal kick not corner)
W.Ham 2-1 Chelsea (7 Yellow card for Chelsea including 2 for Matic - Jon Moss referee)

for starters.

I just cant see how though... the drug taking conspiracy is pure boll*cks in my opinion... Not to take anything away from them but from what i saw they scraped wins by the skin of there teeth, long balls to Vardy, have one shot on target and somehow get the 3 points - many times Kasper Schemichal and the defense saved them from defeat.. look at them these last bunch of games under Shakespeare, there playing how they was last season - all working there bollocks off, lets not forget they have a squad of international players - it can be achieved, everything went for them last season - City collapsed, Chelsea imploded under Mourinho and Man Utd were transitional with Moyes and Van Gaal, Liverpool also with Rodgers/Klopp. Needless to say how many would actually have been involved - the players, coaching staff, Ranieri, owners... the list goes on, would be hundreds of people! yes you can point to Lance Armstrong and his crew, but that was minimal in comparison
- unless every club manager sat down with the FA and agreed to let Leicester win the league that season by battering them in games yet lose on most occasions. i dont see it.
Good grief. I'd stop reading the San (as you pronounce it) and falling for the bullshit they spout. EVERY club is in "transition", as there are constant changes to personnel every season, be it players or managers. Football is cyclical, and the top teams of yesterday are no longer the force they were. The only difference today is that the media is all pervasive. They always have had, and always will have, their favourites, and when they struggle, due to increased competition because there is no longer a monopoly at the top for them to grow richer, and thus self-perpetuating, they make the excuse for their decline as "transition" and still praise them, despite their difficulties. The two clubs you highlighted are a case in point.

With regards to Gill and the comment relating to conflict of interest, that, in my opinion, is a valid point. Taking aside my parochial interest, how can a man who is a director of a club be the following?
1. A senior figure in the FA with, no doubt (although I'm speculating) a great deal of say in the day to day running of various committees, including disciplinary, when it is obvious there is a great deal of difference in the treatment of players from different clubs for identical offences committed, depending on the club involved. In addition, fines are awarded against clubs for various offences, such as "failing to control players" with certain clubs appearing to be exempt from censure for the same "offence". I do not intend to elaborate further as you have seen that with your own eyes on things like sendings off and bookings.
2. A member of the UEFA executive , and part of his duties include the checking of club accounts where that club may be in breach of FFP, and determining the level of financial punishment to be inflicted. This is despite, in the early stages, his own club was in the Champions League at the same time. Apparently not a conflict of interest, but I'll say no more, and let you consider this point. Initially, he was part of the committee formulating those rules, and when they didn't achieve what they set out to do, ie protect a cartel to maintain the status quo, endeavoured to change the rules (or move the goalposts in football parlance). When that didn't work either, and part of the original cartel fell on hard times (back to football's cyclical nature), the rules were changed again, to something approaching what thy originally were, to help them out!
3. Also on the FIFA panel. This appears to have no impact, I'm pleased to say, on the day to day running of football clubs in England, but if there was................. I'll leave it there.

Skirting the Fifa Fair Play rules put them in the position to be able to compete in the first place. I'm also convinced there is reason to believe some of their players were at it with the PED's. Vardy goes from bang average plodder to one of the fastest in the league of the course of the closed season...... Coincidence? How many points did Vardy contribute to last season? Long ball over the top for Speedy Gon-Vardy to run on to. They haven't quite had that same level of sharpness this season for some reason.

Is he back on the drugs then ? On fire lately and so is Leicester ...

As for dodgy results that season;

Everton 2-3 Leicester (2 Mahrez penalties)
Southampton 4-0 Arsenal (1 offside, 1 foul in the build up, 1 should have been a goal kick not corner)
W.Ham 2-1 Chelsea (7 Yellow card for Chelsea including 2 for Matic - Jon Moss referee)

for starters.

I wouldn't have him in charge of a litter bin. Along with his mates Oliver, Crappenberg, Mason, Marriner, Taylor et al!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The proof of the PED conspiracy is that there is no proof of a PED conspiracy.

Prem teams have 550 players in total between them at any given stage. NO ONE fails drugs tests. There's your proof right there.

Rugby, American football, cycling, MMA and the rest...a small percentage fail tests. But they do fail and are caught.

But good ole prem league soccer? Nada.

That screams of a hush up.

But of course Wilshere, Berahino, Livermore, Michael Johnson and many others have all just had long, long injury lay offs.

Also, not a peep about Leicester's doctors being linked to Bradley Wiggins, and who else left when Ranieri did, right as Leicester started roaring again?

I honestly believe there's a cold war going on against corruption right now, and that's why the press have been fed shite about us being brought up on anti doping issues. Classic deflection of accusation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.