Spanish coach arrested as part of corruption investigation

no idea, i read it he means at making it a fair way for more clubs like Leicester to win the title - how they go about that it doesn't explain.
i dont see it as proof of corruption.

I sometimes think,and I may be way off the mark,but,"could" Leicester winning the league been a trial run for this "strategic plan?"
Sounds crazy I know,but so was them winning the title.

I sometimes think,and I may be way off the mark,but,"could" Leicester winning the league been a trial run for this "strategic plan?"
Sounds crazy I know,but so was them winning the title.

I just cant see how though... the drug taking conspiracy is pure boll*cks in my opinion... Not to take anything away from them but from what i saw they scraped wins by the skin of there teeth, long balls to Vardy, have one shot on target and somehow get the 3 points - many times Kasper Schemichal and the defense saved them from defeat.. look at them these last bunch of games under Shakespeare, there playing how they was last season - all working there bollocks off, lets not forget they have a squad of international players - it can be achieved, everything went for them last season - City collapsed, Chelsea imploded under Mourinho and Man Utd were transitional with Moyes and Van Gaal, Liverpool also with Rodgers/Klopp. Needless to say how many would actually have been involved - the players, coaching staff, Ranieri, owners... the list goes on, would be hundreds of people! yes you can point to Lance Armstrong and his crew, but that was minimal in comparison
- unless every club manager sat down with the FA and agreed to let Leicester win the league that season by battering them in games yet lose on most occasions. i dont see it.

Last edited:
I just cant see how though... the drug taking conspiracy is pure boll*cks in my opinion... Not to take anything away from them but from what i saw they scraped wins by the skin of there teeth, long balls to Vardy, have one shot on target and somehow get the 3 points - many times Kasper Schemichal and the defense saved them from defeat.. look at them these last bunch of games under Shakespeare, there playing how they was last season - all working there bollocks off, lets not forget they have a squad of international players - it can be achieved, everything went for them last season - City collapsed, Chelsea imploded under Mourinho and Man Utd were transitional with Moyes and Van Gaal, Liverpool also with Rodgers/Klopp.

I did say I may be way off :) Just seems weird that they pull off the near impossible and a couple of months later Scudamore is gobbing off about "a plan"

It's a bit like he's saying "told ya it could be done".

It's also the most scrutinized football league in the world - Media would jump straight onto any sign of corruption and notice the accusations of drug taking for Leicester has died down... or are they now taking them again under Shakespeare seen as they are winning and playing like they did last season ?

It's already been admitted by the FA that 13 players failed drug tests but their clubs said they were out injured whilst actually they were suspended, the FA allowed this as they thought it was fairer on the players and gave them a chance to clean up their act. This only came to light when 'club shop' threw Berahino under the bus just before they played against him as he's a bit of a snidey bastard (club shop).

Where was the presses outrage then? why were there no demands from them for names and what substances had been taken?

I really think you're being very niave if you can't see that the press are fairly complicit with what goes on as the don't want to ruin the golden goose.

Also look at the Halsey comments, Scudamore's comments, the sex abuse in the game, all gets quietly shoved aside and brushed under the carpet.

It's also the most scrutinized football league in the world - Media would jump straight onto any sign of corruption and notice the accusations of drug taking for Leicester has died down... or are they now taking them again under Shakespeare seen as they are winning and playing like they did last season ?
Scrutinised by who? The media who blow smoke up Mourinho's arse and who appear to have no idea why Hart was fucked off?

I was meaning for arrests to happen here,it'll never happen as too many have a vested interest in nothing changing
It's be nice if they were investigating a former manager and current club director over a 6-1 result his team were on the end of. After all, how could they batter us (as he claimed) yet still concede 6? Must have been something dodgy going on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.