Chelsea (a) post match thread

I'm glad to say most can see the improvement we're making and more so our to biggest problems, shite defending and many missed chances. Luckily they're easy to work out. This time next year we will all have those Chelsea smile we saw tonight.

Chin up blues, we are heading in the right direction.

Stones, Sane and sterling are todays answer, next year will be different.

"sweet fuck all" to work with...£45m Sterling, £50m Stones, Kun Aguero, £30m Sane, £50m KDB, Spain's most capped midfielder of all time, £26m Fernandinho...etc etc etc...yes, absolutely a paucity of talent there, poor soul.
tried my best in my post to refer to midfield and defence there, apologies if it didnt convey well. simple fact is that our central midfield is average at best, and our defence is dismal

I wasn't going to bother posting again this season but I am so annoyed I feel I must. Guardiola has fucked this season up big time. On the evidence so far he is a total myth. The same players fucking up week in week out. the left back is costing us every game, the right back position is a joke, playing navas there takes the fucking biscuit. Ferandiniho is a busted flush and as for De Bruyne what does he have to do to get dropped (the birth of his son my hole) , he's been atrocious for months. No urgency and the press is non existent and if all that wasn't enough you have the goalkeeping situation. Pep could hardly do any worse with the players he has at his disposal. Truly shocking.

Thought we were very good in the first half, at times brilliant and it was a gentle (and painful) reminder of our game back in December. But Conte did a great sub at HT and based on the second half, we sort of didn't deserve much from this game. Still, there were encouraging signs. We're still pretty much in pole position to finish top 4, and then roll on next season, we'll be better.

Personally I'd rather watch entertaining football rather than go a goal up and park the bus. I genuinely thought we played well tonight but of course same mistakes cost us again.
Lets entertain against the lesser sides and get pragmatic against the top teams, surely that is the way to win things.

Will not happen with Pep so more of the same next season I am afraid.

I thought we were second best tonight, people saying we were the better team are talking shite. We never for one moment looked like we would win this game. Pep is not living up to his rep for me. We have been worse than under Pellers last year, for me, which is some achievement! Bag of shite!

Too many calling out the manager on here tonight. What's he supposed to do, we only played on Sunday then have to go away again against the runaway leaders, maybe Sterling and Yaya weren't fully fit.

Delph did pretty well, and great to see Kompany back.

We have a reasonable run of fixtures now to get some points back.

Yes this season has been disappointing, but for me we just don't have good enough players in some key positions for the manager to really play how he wants successfully.

Two world class full backs and a dominant central midfielder are an absolute must in summer. Get those and I think it'll also help the current squad improve. We should break the bank for Dele Alli and the two best full backs in the world. That's all we need if we keep Vinny fit and Jesus is back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.