Shut the f*** up

Not me, but if anyone's pissed off with the little bloke on M 119 who occasionally calls the ref a bent bastard but generally just mutters to himself & shares generally paranoid opinions with those around him then I apologise profusely

That reminds me of “Buster Bloodvessel” who used to sit in front of us in the North Stand at Maine Road during the early 90s.

To be honest, he was often the highlight of our day, forever brooding in moody silence, before suddenly launching into an incoherent rant, that usually bore no resemblance to what was happening on the pitch.

Buster hated away fans in the North Stand, and I recall one occasion when a stray Sheffield Wednesday fan betrayed his allegiance after an opposition goal.

Buster simmered for about twenty minutes, and then exploded, just as City were about to take a corner at the opposite end.

Bizarre, but entertaining.

I'd have thought you would be in corporate or a box Bluewhit and thats not a dig btw.
Perhaps that hasnt helped my tolerance levels. Last season I spent it with David's family. He's shared the box this season with Nolito's family.

The thought of going back to my seasoncard seat and sitting back next to the one guy made me change location then I get another Muppet.

Don't mind it in the pub before/after the game but you've got to be supportive in the ground for me. That's why we're called supporters.

Well done to Alexander Kolarov again for calling out the boo boys in the stadium and telling them to fuck off! Long may that continue from the man

Can I just say the other folk around me are such lovely people and in a way too nice because I get the feeling they've all put up with the guy behind me for sometime and no-one has said anything to him. Bless 'em.

Don't mind it in the pub before/after the game but you've got to be supportive in the ground for me. That's why we're called supporters.

Well done to Alexander Kolarov again for calling out the boo boys in the stadium and telling them to fuck off! Long may that continue from the man
Totally agree, that's what I dont get.
Supporters my arse!

Kolarov has had grief off some shithouses in that area of East Level 1 before. I'm glad he dished a bit back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.