Shut the f*** up

I find it helps to laugh at the moaners, some of the comments are comical. One classic musing on David Silva from a bloke behind me (yes big nose, I'm talking about you), "he never does anything, he just passes all the time"!!!, everybody is a lazy cnut and don't ever get him started in MV Foe. One of the positives from having to move out the rebranded 93.20 seats was not having to listen to Big Nose every week.

Take him to the fucking cleaners ;-)

Theres a bloke near me who indulges in a bit of a running commentary but not too many moaners in all honesty.

I'm sure I talk (not shout) too much at times during games, giving the players instructions; comes from having played in goals for years and keeping invovled in the game.

I reckon sometime in the past, every block in the stadium was allocated an annoying whinger. There's one sits in the middle of 105 who never shuts up with his whiney, annoying voice - until we go a goal up, then you don't get a peep out of him until the opposition score. Fortunately he also pisses off around the 80 minute mark if we're winning comfortably, so we didn't get the benefits of his expert opinion yesterday.

If your up in 315 SS3 you'll get a bit of everything, fans kicking off with each other, fans being kicked out ( funny yesterday the stewards only came up 4 times yesterday no one ejected) blues up/down most of the game , but not much of calling the team, only the 3 lads 4 rows back but at least there passionate about city . We f**kin hate the stewards they give everybody a bad match day experience except the tourists who really haven't got a clue what the f**k is going on It's called supporting Manchester City but the way things are going that will be in the pub

In my normal life I am a calm, considered, measured and professional individual but for reasons beyond my understanding, when the game starts I let loose my inner mentalist. I can keep a simmering lid on it mostly but at multiple times during a game I often find myself on my feet roaring a blistering, tourettes-style invective in the direction of the officials and/or the opposition (never at our own players mind). I cringe when afterwards I think about my out-of-control behaviour sometimes and wonder what those around me must think when this rabid thug makes these pop-up appearances. Worst is when we play the rags. I barely recognise myself. But I justify it by considering it as my City psychotherapy session - this stuff needs an outlet!

I keep this in mind when the folks sat around me do their own version of supporting the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.