United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well close the book on next season's title winners. According to the bun the rags are after Lukaku and Griezmann to line up with the Swede to form an unstoppable front line. With the assist king Pogba loading the bullets what can go wrong? Neymar must be gutted at this news

I see Mata is out for the season with a groin injury. Did the real reason ever get said on here or is it best to be kept secret?

7ad2dad74bab369474dfb1718d22a7f3.jpg

Says it all really

Nobody is suggesting Pogba should be written off but the most expensive player in the world should not be immune to the substitutes bench.

Forget the price tag, forget the commercial boost he gives United through shirt sales, forget that people buy tickets specifically to see him play.

He does know he's talking about the rags here??

7ad2dad74bab369474dfb1718d22a7f3.jpg

Says it all really
That's the Champions League that he's failed to win in about 15 attempts despite playing for Inter Milan, AC Milan, Juventus and Barca? The one that Barca won the seasons before and after he played for them? The one Inter won when he was replaced with Eto'o?

That's the Champions League that he's failed to win in about 15 attempts despite playing for Inter Milan, AC Milan, Juventus and Barca? The one that Barca won the seasons before and after he played for them? The one Inter won when he was replaced with Eto'o?

He has been a great player but there is a fine line between self belief and confidence and out and out arrogance and being a massive bell end. He fits the rags perfectly. I have often wondered if they choose the most deluded hateful characters to join that shower of shit or if they impart that into them after they sign, a bit like the dippers.

He has been a great player but there is a fine line between self belief and confidence and out and out arrogance and being a massive bell end. He fits the rags perfectly. I have often wondered if they choose the most deluded hateful characters to join that shower of shit or if they impart that into them after they sign, a bit like the dippers.
Arrogance and twatiness is a part of the club mentality.

To be fair (and it's not a phrase I'd usually use on a raggy thread) the nose as always been a **** and up his own arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.