United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mourinho has turned their style of play into an art form...

He's taught them how to draw!
2gv4i6h.jpg

You can laugh, but that is exactly the sort of anti-football that has served him so well in the past. He'll be aiming for a nice dull 0-0 in the return leg.

True. Not entertaining, but they close down space well, pick up second balls, and do not give away many clear cut chances.
The players work very hard and I think next season we will need to be much better at the back to beat them in the league.
Wouldn't want to watch that stale shit though.

The Rags are shite but these clowns are going to end up with two trophies and champs league football , and it will be considered a far better season than ours because i think Spuds will win the FA Cup and we will could up with sweet F.A. , we play the most entertaining football in the premiership alongside the dippers but its PEG's dour , predictable , grinding football that will prove successful .The only consolation is the fact PEG will not change and he will f8ck up completely next season his squad will get sick of being humiliated in public and they will down tools just like his Chav squad did last year , he will then resign and leave the f*ckers in total disarray. Roll on next season.

The stats continue. He scores a goal every 596 minutes in the Premier League. He's had 88 shots this season, and just 30 of them have hit the target.

On top of that, his conversion rate is just 4.55 per cent... the 53rd best midfielder in the top flight. And that's where the problem lies.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...a-rivals-stats-undroppable.html#ixzz4eGboZB4w

That's about right with his previous stats with Juve. Around 30% target rate and 5-7% conversion. Hardly scored more than 10 a season, in a one horse league. What are they expecting from him? A £100m player?

Remember how the price was justified with the old shirt sales cliche? - I doubt even the most devout rags will be getting that chancers name on a new shirt now, and I bet there are a few quietly stuffed in the back of draws and under beds. The biggest contribution Carlton will have made to shirt sales is rags that were daft enough to get his name printed in the summer will now be forking out for a less emabarrasing replacement.
I believe you are correct though I've seen a fair few kids and a few obvious "plastic" rags with his name on the back. Fools and their £ are soon parted...

That's about right with his previous stats with Juve. Around 30% target rate and 5-7% conversion. Hardly scored more than 10 a season, in a one horse league. What are they expecting from him? A £100m player?
More importantly, his stats are roughly the same as Carlton Palmer in his hey-day at sheff wed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.