Southampton (A) Post Match Thread

Huffed and puffed, made to work for the 3 points by a team which had no intention of going for a win themselves.

Could have been a very frustrating afternoon if not for the breakthrough from Kompany, having a goal threat at corners is so nice to have again.

Still waiting for that performance where the attack clicks finally though.

He thread banned me for calling him out, pathetic behaviour from a so-called mod....

I've had this happen to me at least 10 times, for coming out with something very carefully worded so not to offend anyone.

If you cant be critical then this is the internet forums answer to north korea.

Not fit to moderate a mcdonalds birthday party whoever it was.

I had Kompany first to score and City to win 3-1 @ 165-1. The one time we manage to keep a clean sheet and don't really look like conceding .....Pep out!!!

Pundits say Shit like this all the time. If he means Kompany would break ducks with passions goals like the one he scored today, sure. But defensively I saw nothing different.

If you think Vinny doesn't make a difference you really need a trip to specsavers mate.

Yeah, trouble is VK wont always be able to score an opening header to force them out. Just saying...i mean who actually thinks that result would have been the same if he hadn't opened them up from a corner?

City struggled like hell before vinny got that goal. Pleased for him above all else, what a difficult 12 months he's had.
Yep, just trying to think the last time we scored direct from a corner? I've had a few so I'm struggling haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.