Referees/Officials

The cross you could probably understand in real time it's a tough call to make. I wasn't impressed with our ref yesterday either Kante and Alonso were dirty throughout the game. Ahh well fuck it. Shame you couldn't beat Arseholenal

The cross you could probably understand in real time it's a tough call to make. I wasn't impressed with our ref yesterday either Kante and Alonso were dirty throughout the game. Ahh well fuck it. Shame you couldn't beat Arseholenal
The cross i cannot understand. If you don't see the ball crossing the line you shouldn't fucking just guess it did!!!
Lino was nowhere near seeing that line.
No excuse for that.

It's got to the point where I'm looking at the officials before celebrating as I'm expecting it to be disallowed. The refereeing this season has been worse than bad
Bring on the video ref.
The only chance we have of not getting fucked over.
And just to make sure the video ref should be wired up to a lie detector!

Chelsea were worse than Arsenal today. Kante as dirty as he was in city at stamford bridge. Took till injury time again for him to be booked as well.

I've never seen so many bad calls in game throughout the whole season. There was some diabolical ones in the Chelsea game at the Etihad but today every single decision went against us. There was so many perfectly timed tackles by us that were given as fouls and then so many tackles that were illegal by the rule book which Arsenal made that were just waved off as no foul? The second goal was from a free kick that Kompany absolutely timed perfectly and I don't even wanna attempt to discuss the linesman about our disallowed goal because I'll break my laptop. All in all a disgusting performance by officiating again that's overshadowed what I think would of been a deserved final for us. Something needs to be done so the FA take notice because it actually is getting out of hand now. It's cost us so many games this season. When the final whistle went I've not been that angry with a game since we lost to Everton 4-0 and that was just because we couldn't finish to save our lives.

The dossier we had compiled a few seasons back on officials,we are seeing the fury over it this season from the fa with the poor/bent decisions going against us,maybe it's time for another one to be compiled..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.