Referees/Officials

Why how many, prior to today, have been wrongly disallowed to make you feel this way?

I take your wider point about refs,and the standard of them, but that is a crazy thought process.

The decisions and sometimes lack of them.. it just feels like we're right up against it with refs ready to screw us at any moment. More so the poor decisions in general than direct disallowed goals

The decisions and sometimes lack of them.. it just feels like we're right up against it with refs ready to screw us at any moment. More so the poor decisions in general than direct disallowed goals

Fair enough mate. I was wondering if I had missed something. The standard is garbage at the minute and sadly I cannot see that changing in the short term

Apologies for the use of the word 'crazy', it was not intended as a slight.

Have to agree with this,after the linesman put his flag up for the one in the first half,when aguero scored second half I was waiting for the ref to blow up or linesman have his flag up for an infringement or similar..

Well done!! Gill, Scudamore & co You shown the whole world today how your officials can influence the game....

Good luck selling the premier league brand you cheating load of ****s... You'll be fucked if you do bring in video tech...

display

Beat Dis - The last time I can remember us getting the benefit of a cack refereeing decision when it mattered was the Tiote goal for Newcastle - ruled out for offside though the offside player was nowhere near interfering

Im not sure what you are getting at?

I agree with you on all of those....they were all bad calls.....but like i said is it human error or a conspiracy....I don't think its a conspiracy but I do understand why some people could think it is and I can see their point and the theories behind it (i.e. why it might happen).........but arsenal didnt get an equally deserved penalty (if we are saying he Kun one was as well) today either. If its a conspiracy surely they would have been given it? The bravo one against rooney....I thought was perfectly ok but if again there is a conspiracy surely they get that given?....Im not saying it evens it out at all but I jut don't think its a conspiracy...just really bad luck and some very bad refereeing

But arsenals wasn't an equally deserved penalty, it was an innocuous cross that Sanchez was never going to get to and Navas was at most simply guilty of staying close to him. Sanchez effectively chose to fall over in an opportunistic attempt to 'win' a pemalty. Any other team it would not even have been discussed.

It speaks volumes when you know,even before a ball has been kicked,that every game we are involved in will be affected by a poor officiating decision,the majority being game influencing/deciding.

Something just isnt right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.