It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand your points and agree to a large extent but you can't say with certainty in this game that someone will be at the club for such a period of time when results and media pressure are so intense.
I believe, or at least blindly hope, that things will improve next year; but say they dont?
Say the style of play does not catch on, and say we continue to be ripped apart by counter attacks and concede with every single half chance we allow the opposition to get
I am 100% behind the idea of Pep, and I know the club put so much effort into getting him and building something for him to succeed with, but this is a savage game where it may get to a point where he even questions himself.
It is a well known fact he is hugely paranoid with himself and his standards, and often is worried due to his demands on his players and football OCD.

You make really good points here. I like the savage game comment particularly but this is a special arrangement we have with Pep. We gave him the keys to the kingdom and said have fun. Khaldoon has said all along that they run the club as a business and that means the vision for the long term is where the main focus is at.

If we spend 200m and have a repeat of this year then he needs to go. I don't see how that's possible though. It is. But it's so low. Good post. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.