It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
More like 6th place battle

wouldnt that be good - after all, how will both clubs cope with the league as well as the return of those "historic european nights" (copyright Crimson Clive)

Anyway at least its all over for another 4 months, back to the action :-)
- once we get these pesky ingerland games out of the way

Jefferson is still here, doing his thing. He's looking a bit sheepish tbh, given his confident proclamations about Sanchez joining City. I sometimes wonder whether he makes it up as he goes along.

He makes a wonderful coq au vin, however.
Maybe he was sipping a bit too much of the vin, good to know he's still with you.Is he confident with the squad as it stands?

Totally pissed off with @tolmie's hairdoo

I sold my entire family into servitude and mortgaged my soul off the back of his internet based musings. I feel very let down, although not as much as my family do right now, obviously.

I concur.

Earlier this summer I had gotten into a serious crystal meth addiction in anticipation of some serious summer signings. The weight loss was an added bonus but not sleeping for weeks was probably not healthy so I saved up some ding for drug rehab around the time Tolmie started dropping hints about a certain German Midfielder with videos by the "The Dead Nazi's - The Lederhosen Funk (The Luftwaffe Remix) , one of his better choices whilst at the same time posting that the the meister says ja. I dropped all my savings into Sky Bet like any sensible guy and waited. The Meister said Ja alright to fecking Dortmund.

Thats why I've been smoking crack all day refreshing the Sanchez thread,

Fecking Tolmie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.