It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Mbappe would jump at the chance to take the place of the player not assured of game time.

I actually think he would. Big difference between Aguero and Mbappe and where they are in their respective careers. What top club is going to guarantee him starting time?

I actually think he would. Big difference between Aguero and Mbappe and where they are in their respective careers. What top club is going to guarantee him starting time?
The club playing Juventus in the Champions League semi finals to be fair.

No that is not fair. Monaco is not a top club. To say it is suggests you aren't really interested in this discussion.
I disagree with both assertions but you'd probably be as disregarding of someone like Arsenal if I said them. Or either of the Milans with their new money; they're both a stretch but who knows?

United, with Ibrahimovic and Rooney practically done. Chelsea if Costa goes amd Batshuiyi (sp?) not looking fancied; again who knows?

But Sane, Sterling, Sanchez and Mbappe? With De Bruyne no stranger to the front three. Probably one of the most cramped positions he could find himself in outside of Barca.

Even Madrid would have no problem getting rid of a big name to entice him in, no problem at all.

Ed Aarons‏ @ed_aarons 2h2 hours ago
Told Man City, Man United, Chelsea and Barcelona among the clubs to have asked about Monaco's Benjamin #Mendy. Fee expected to be £40m plus

I'm going out on a limb and saying our new full backs gonna be Walker + Mendy.

Walker did tell Pochetinno and Spurs that he wants to move to City and they are furious that he's been "tapped up" - but I think it's gonna happen.

An interesting potential link up between him an Raz baring in mind they are international teammates as well.

Mendy will definitely have all those options + more, but I think that he our need for a left back is so pressing that I can see us blowing everyone out of the water in terms of the package we offer him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.