City v Utd post match

Wow seems negative in here.

Good performance, just failed to score again. Utd were lucky and they knew it.

Great atmosphere at the match, it's what we're capable of when the team put in a good shift. Take note pep

Missed chances are much more the story of our season than the defence.

Jesus will change that. Even in the 10 he was on he showed that.

With the two wingers both pretty badly out of form for the last couple is it time to play the two up front?

A game where Silva was a huge miss.

The 20 goals that Yaya used to get & the game changers from outside the box in his prime are a miss, these games were often settled by that magic, these are the areas we need to look at.

I'm just listening to how amazing & bold Rags were to go to City & hold on for 90mins. When I think the shit we got if Mancini played with a holding midfielder from the pundits.

Probably should have gone to bed a couple of hours ago. We were fookin rubbish against possibly the worst scum performance I have seen in the last fifty years. The papers tomorrow are going to give Maureen 10 out of 10 as a master tactician Unfortunately Pep gets the dunces cap and has to sit in the corner for once again making the wrong substitute decisions. Jesus on far too late. He was like a breath of fresh air in a stagnant forgettable performance

I dont agree.

Wish I shared your optimism, palace no mugs, Leicester seem to have our number, and boro already took a point off us
Won't be easy.
Palace , (Big Sam) - WBA (Pullis) - Leicester(hard to beat) - all at home.
'Boro and Watford last game.
As we do not score - we will be lucky to get 6 more points.
Glass half full me..............Doh!/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.