City v Utd post match

Getting where? Another crap performance with a lot of possession, yet there keeper doesn't have a save to make, and we can't blame the ref as is the norm on here as he had a great game
They played everyone behind the ball we opened them up a few times, not easy with a Mourinho team, I think we're getting there.

It's perfectly reasonable to have a good moan about that match. It was shite for a start. They were bad, we were bad. We passed the ball around causing how many clear cut chances? The 16 to 3 shot stat is asinine at best. Herrera had the best chance of the match from our horrifically bad setup at freekicks 30 yards out on the wing. The reason I guess people are moaning is because almost all of it was predictable. By the way - what does Navas know about these managers to convince them to let him on the pitch?

Scared to fuckin death of us, 10 men behind ball as per, we just cant finish the final ball which has cost us most of this season

I agree, but by being able to say 'it's in our own hands' Mourinho can still have everyone eating out of his for a little longer.
That's the thing though, before today it was in their hands to finish above us or Liverpool. Now it's only in their hands to finish above Liverpool and he has handed that to us without a fight. It's just weirdly cowardly, preferring to stay in the race a little longer than actually try and win the race?

I know he loves playing things off as victories, but his fear of losing has put his team in a worse position. Yet I'm sure a lot of gullible rags and media people will declare this some kind of victory, because he got what he was aiming for, even if what he was aiming for isn't very good.

I don't go on any other football forums but surely they aren't all as bad as this place when it comes to fans going absolutely batshit for no reason?
Some proper smacked arses on here.

Me and my brother were only saying this afternoon that Bluemoon is full of nutters! It really isn't a sample of normal Blues.

I've been here for years!

All them questioning Pep will look silly, i'm confident in that. However I did feel he made the wrong subs tonight. First of all with twenty minutes to go City was well on top and the fans was shouting passionately 'come on city' the place sounded like it was rocking on the TV. United was shaking and i feel that was the right time for Pep to throw on Jesus. The place would of rocked even more. When he eventually made the Jesus sub, he should of gone 3 at the back as it was obvious United would of gone with no striker. I would of done Jesus for Zabba at that point.
One thing sums up Pep for me this seasin- Bravo. Deluded, and had to wait to get to Manchester to be so. Typical City.

We're still in the driving seat. They're running out of players and can't keep on unbeaten.

CL next season and a rebuild. The futures bright.

We all see things differently but I think you are going totally over the top. We had several good performances against a side managed by a manager who is so desperate to remain unbeaten that he cant see the wood for the trees, as they needed the win. We remain favourites to remain above them. We did so without our most influential midfielder and largely without the spark that GJ brings to us. To call us dogshite and embarrassing is ridiculous and infantile and displays a total lack of any objectivity. In short, I think your talking out of your arse.

I'm talking out of my arse yet you can't answer my question and name a worse performance by us.

Again a poster who is using an awful awful united side who did nothing for 90 mins as some sort of barometer to praise our own performance.

Look at our own performance, especially in the first half, and there is very little to praise.

We miss a Tevez, we miss a Toure in his prime. Fuck even Bellamy would have been more useful in this game than Sane for example.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.