Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
with his international record and his days at barcelona he seemed a good buy. but i remember tim vickery the south american based reporter saying when we signed bravo that in his opinion his best days were behind him. i know a lot of people on here seem to slag vickery but i find him very clued up on south american players. i always remember david seamen. safe hands as he called himself. his last season was shit. when a player goes especially a keeper he can look very poor. just my opinion.

For what? Presenting a logical argument on why a players presence in the team could cost us millions by possibly not finishing 4th and the impact on player recruitment as a result. And the fact our manager wouldn't admit to being wrong despite it being obvious to almost anybody who watches football (look at pretty much all independent football analysts)
For being a dick

Don't be so precious. If you have ever been pleased when a star player from the opposition is injured that's the same thing. We aren't talking serious career threatening - just a few games. Pep seems to me exceptionally egotistical and with the exception of Pep lovers I don't know anyone who rates Bravo this year. Pep won't admit to making a mistake (look at that bullshit a fortnight ago "I have learnt so much") but what have you learnt?- he never actually articulated that!! And next game was back with Bravo in net and Kolarov at CH. As such he meant "have learnt fxxk all and made a sound bite only". The fact that Bravo appears to have an injury that might keep him out till the end of the season is good for the club I support because it gives us slightly more chance of top 4 which in turn means more Chance of signing better players

Well I asked........

Bullshit. Has reportedly wanting a move away affected De Gea's performances? He saves shots.

Bravo's just been a wank buy, simples. It's not rocket science.

Actually, De Gea's a bloody good keeper, and one of the key reasons why a very ordinary United side are breathing down our neck. Frankly, I'd have him in a heartbeat.
But I'm going to call this one, sorry. It's Pep I'm annoyed with. Ok, he gave him his run out in the FA semi-final, fair enough. But it is incomprehensible to me that he selected him for this one. Can you imagine the utter fury till the end of the season if that cross that he palmed out had gone in from the follow up and they'd won 1-0?

Last edited:
Can you imagine the utter fury till the end of the season if that cross that he palmed out had gone in from the follow up and they'd won 1-0?

What if he punched it and it flew into 90 yards into the top corner and we won 1-0?

What if Caballero played, made two big fuck ups and they won 2-0?

You shouldn't be annoyed with Pep for the clean sheet we got just because you've imagined us not getting it.

Actually, De Gea's a bloody good keeper, and one of the key reasons why a very ordinary United side are breathing down our neck. Frankly, I'd have him in a heartbeat.
But I'm going to call this one, sorry. It's Pep I'm annoyed with. Ok, he gave him his run out in the FA semi-final, fair enough. But it is incomprehensible to me that he selected him for this one. Can you imagine the utter fury till the end of the season if that cross that he palmed out had gone in from the follow up and they'd won 1-0?
He was selected as he was in the better form. He did make the save so all moot

Funny how he's being defended for the other night. Don't know what more the clown has to do before it is accepted by all that he is absolute dog shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.