David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the boro that got a draw at our place?
Dave is needed for the last 5 games as there is no-one who can do his job and link every thing together
We also barely beat Sunderland at home courtesy to an O.G. but they've since gone on to be one of the worst sides in Prem history, along with this Boro team imo.

Last night's team should beat a Boro side unable to sit back knowing they need points.

We also barely beat Sunderland at home courtesy to an O.G. but they've since gone on to be one of the worst sides in Prem history, along with this Boro team imo.

Last night's team should beat a Boro side unable to sit back knowing they need points.
Fair enough,in that case yaya must play again if we want any control in midfield

Agreed. A draw in a home game is useless for Boro; they need the 3 points (they're fucked anyway, in my opinion), so that should bring them out, which will suit us.

Frustrates me at times with his missed goal scoring chances but without him we lack that creativity, get fit David and stay fit.

Fair enough,in that case yaya must play again if we want any control in midfield
Granted with the games being 3 days apart I think there will be changes but probably more the fullbacks and maybe Jesus.

But Kev and Yaya pulling strings should certainly be enough against Boro imo. Silva's definitely missed against buses like United but Boro really need to come forward and attack.

Granted with the games being 3 days apart I think there will be changes but probably more the fullbacks and maybe Jesus.

But Kev and Yaya pulling strings should certainly be enough against Boro imo. Silva's definitely missed against buses like United but Boro really need to come forward and attack.
I think it will a good game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.