Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

Unless you go to aways regularly there is zero benefit. Might as well throw £50 in the bin every year.
I could go now this season when demand wasn't great (indeed I did thrice) but with the Tunnel Club and other premium folks getting guaranteed away tickets that won't last. So as you say no point.

East stand, Level 1, Block 105, Platinum, up from £800 to £820. Plus 2.5%.

I'm lucky in that I can afford it (at the moment) but I sympathize with the many on here who are struggling.

The people who run our club seem to be less and less connected with the average fan with each passing year.

If the mood on this forum is representative of the general fan base (so many people dropping platinum, cup schemes, not renewing) I think the club are in for a shock this year.

Quite a few will be doing this I suspect which makes the decision to raise prices look even more stupid. For every £10 or £15 increase, they'll be losing £50 and that doesn't include people coming off the cup schemes. So if 20,000 tickets have gone up by an average of £10, it'll only take 4,000 people cancelling Platinum to negate the increase. This could actually lose the club money so is an utterly incredible decision.

Indeed. They probably hope apathy and stupidity will rule the day!

SS2 gone up £15 to £635/£685
£665/£615 SS1

Same as mine in ESL3 £635 and Grandson By £5 to £205, have sacked my platinum have plenty of ticket points for big and away games so saved £30 on last season,supposed £20 increase not so bad only just over 50p a game on last season prices. Club will make about roughly 875k to 1 million assuming we have 46k season ticket holders plus what ever corporate goes up if my maths is correct.

Not a massive increase - but its the principle in todays financial climate - Pep keeps asking for atmosphere, but this is only reducing it if people are getting priced out. Can't just blame Soriano - I assume Khaldoon and the Sheikh also sign off the strategy.

I'm dropping the EFL Cup and FA Cup - I'll chance getting tickets to the final if we get there

Not comparing like with like there, West Brom is £35, Palace for Sat start at £35 Leicester is £58 because it was originally the last home game. The last home game has been £58 at least as far back as 2012 and the QPR game. So need to compare that to Arsenals last home game.
The qpr game was about £25 in 139 mate as they were selling it as a dead rubber match

Memo to Khaldoon and Soriano.
Drooping LC scheme.
Dropping FA Cup scheme.
Dropping EL scheme if City drop into it.
All food and drinks also dropped from those schemes.
You've actually lost more money than
your petty £15 increase.
Serously considering dropping platinum as well.
There's anothet £50.
Hope both of you are happy?
Go and tell Sheikh Mansour you are driving revenue, but pissing the fans off. Bet you won't.

Quite a few will be doing this I suspect which makes the decision to raise prices look even more stupid. For every £10 or £15 increase, they'll be losing £50 and that doesn't include people coming off the cup schemes. So if 20,000 tickets have gone up by an average of £10, it'll only take 4,000 people cancelling Platinum to negate the increase. This could actually lose the club money so is an utterly incredible decision.

I had already ditched Platinum for Gold so don't have the option to save £50 there unfortunately, price gone from £660 to £770 for Gold in East 305
I agree though that City seem to have been very sly with the £299 tickets but shafted many others throughout the ground. Got great seats so don't want to lose them, I know City are using that against me though hence the increase.

True that I do have the option to move which is something I will have to consider. Who the hell would pay £820 (£1640 for two) for Platinum unless you had a chance of catching those in the upper points echelon. City really fucking over the fans again, looks like it's my block getting targeted this time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.