United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
display
Is this FiFA 17 :-)
Kyle Naugton made a cynical foul on Anthony Martial. It was nothing special, but Martial didn’t think so and gave him the death stare...What a ****...

display

display
Is this FiFA 17 :-)
Kyle Naugton made a cynical foul on Anthony Martial. It was nothing special, but Martial didn’t think so and gave him the death stare...What a ****...

display

Exactly the sort of behaviour that we have become used to from that bunch of wankers over the years.

Absolute scumbags!

I'm not sure if this should go in here or I should've started a new thread, but 5 and a bit years ago when I first moved down under it was quite noticeable that United were the team of choice but FF to the modern day and I hardly see any of the ****s out here now. There is the odd one, but I'm seeing more and more of City and Chelsea, even Liverpool is something rare to see.

Maybe times are changing and this is the start of the slow rot that will crush that club over the next decade. They certainly don't seem to hav the market share here now like they did 5 years ago but especially the younger the age group. I hardly see youngsters wearing the dirty rag

I see they are saving the CR7 coming home stories for after tonight's bumming in Vigo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.