Two Year Academy Transfer Ban Imposed On City

You know what...... I would like the backroom staff to be actually vetted to see if they are City fans, care about City fans, are engaged with the direction the club are going, and care about the club. You got to care if you are going to stop these admin fuckups.

It would appear Mancini was right.

That's the thing.... Ferran Soriano and Txiki Begiristain are great additions for commercial value, but what have they done to improve the club overall? Other than profits I feel we have gone backwards as a club. Gary Cooke use to get involved with the media all the time, granted two occasions he made himself look a twat, but the rest he showed good business sense.... Don't think I've ever seen Txiki and Ferran, and to be honest I forgot they were still apart of our board!

Scouts are mercenary and move around, some have allegiances to clubs, they are paid if a player signs, like sales commission, I am just surprised its taken this long to find some dirt, if they looked hard enough there is plenty of other clubs who do exactly the same thing...

Scouts are mercenary and move around, some have allegiances to clubs, they are paid if a player signs, like sales commission, I am just surprised its taken this long to find some dirt, if they looked hard enough there is plenty of other clubs who do exactly the same thing...

True but certain clubs are more protected than others.

Our club is run by muppets. Shambolic. They are out to get us, so at the very least we should abide by the rules. Idiots.

Irrespective of whether some Blue Mooners want to blame Gill and his cronies the buck stops with us.How many more times are we going to get busted through shear negligence on our part.
FFS City sort it out and who ever is to blame within the Club they should receive the fluffy end of a ragmans trumpet right up the ringpiece.

I'll wait to see the reasons behind the decision but fucking hell, we seem to be lurching from one administrative cockup to the next.

We should be the one club that should be able to do things by the book. We've got the facilities, we've got the resources. We need to give kids some hope that they'll get a chance with us. And give someone a fucking rulebook to learn.

Yep, there are times i look at our club and am amazed how professional we now are and then are other times when we look as though we're still run by Peter Swales as a corner shop, this is one of those times.

This is the aspect which, currently, bemuses me most. The rules are crystal clear, we have an army of people working behind the scenes. How can it go wrong? As it's happened to the Dippers it can't be 'typical City'!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.