Two Year Academy Transfer Ban Imposed On City

This is the aspect which, currently, bemuses me most. The rules are crystal clear, we have an army of people working behind the scenes. How can it go wrong? As it's happened to the Dippers it can't be 'typical City'!

City got fined more than Liverpool and it is the same offence.

I'll wait to see the reasons behind the decision but fucking hell, we seem to be lurching from one administrative cockup to the next.

We should be the one club that should be able to do things by the book. We've got the facilities, we've got the resources. We need to give kids some hope that they'll get a chance with us. And give someone a fucking rulebook to learn.

The reason is because we approached 2 players registered with other clubs.

We must employ some fucking idiots behind the scenes. We deserve the ban. The club needs to sort out the staff they employ; they need a balance of the best people and people who love the club.

First we can't fill in drug testing forms correctly and now we're tapping up youngsters who are 11 & 15 years old, absolute idiots.

Agree

Our club is run by muppets. Shambolic. They are out to get us, so at the very least we should abide by the rules. Idiots.
15-07-17-Shoot-580-06-Dec80-Swales.jpg

Reeks of Gill this, both us and Liverpool banned from signing youth players, just as the rags are complaining about not being able to compete with us at youth level

So if there was no case to answer or no admission of wrong doing we would just accept the charges ? Get real, we got caught out in breach of FA regulations and are rightly facing punishment for it. To be honest, I think the fines on us and Liverpool are very lenient. Sad day for the club.

United have always been squeaky clean......Ryan Wilson as he once was known !!!......doesn't excuse our slackness because we have given Gill and his cronies the opportunity they craved for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.