Why haven’t Manchester City become the "super club" they should be?

Errm

Dominant haul of trophies is past 4 yrs
More points than any PL team over past 4 yrs
Semi Final in CL
KDB and Silva most assists in PL
Future ballon Dor level performers in Sane and Jesus
Dominant womens team
Dominant youth teams
Best facilities possibly in world football
Manager widely hailed as best in world football

I could go on but all from a standing start

wtf have rags and Liverpool achieved in same time, Chelsea didn't qualify for CL last year

What exactly do you all want?

Sure the purchasing of players has been hit and miss but your never going to get a smooth trajectory

The article talks utter shit
You tell 'em

Errm

Semi Final in CL
Dominant womens team
Dominant youth teams

wtf have rags and Liverpool achieved in same time, Chelsea didn't qualify for CL last year

Sure the purchasing of players has been hit and miss but your never going to get a smooth trajectory

I think as fans we forget things like this. It's not like the media will remind us.

Errm

Semi Final in CL
Dominant womens team
Dominant youth teams

Very true......AND WEVE STILL UNDER ACHIEVED !!

Buying shit player's like Bony, Mangala, Fernando, Navas, Oramendi, Delph, Sterling (way overpriced), Bravo , Stones

Hundreds of millions spunked

Buying shit player's like Bony, Mangala, Fernando, Navas, Oramendi, Delph, Sterling (way overpriced), Bravo , Stones

Bit harsh to include Sterling and Stones in there. Sterling has been very good this year and Stones needs to be cut a bit of slack considering what's around him and the fact that he's a young defender in his first year with the club.

I think Rodwell and Garcia should've in that list before the likes of Stones and Sterling! Mancini wanted to bring in 2 or 3 marquee signings in 2012 and who knows what would've happened had we done that

Bit harsh to include Sterling and Stones in there. Sterling has been very good this year and Stones needs to be cut a bit of slack considering what's around him and the fact that he's a young defender in his first year with the club.
I'm sorry I don't rate either of them as top class, for circa 100 million think we could've done a lot better, just my opinion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.