Gianluigi Donnarumma

Are we? I don't think Bravo had the highest saves:goal ratio for Barcelona, but we still chose him.
His actual save to goal ratio's at Barca were good, as you would expect. I don't think we would have bought him if had played for Barca like he did this season. Certainly this season he has been disappointing. Even Pep dropped him because he was not playing well.
Incidentally Bravo's save to goal ratios since 2013 are as follows:
12/13 (Real Sociedad, La Liga)-2.13,
13/14 (Real Sociedad, La Liga)-1.91,
14/15 (Barca, La Liga)-3.47,
15/16 (Barca, La Liga)-3.40,
16/17 (Man City, Prem League)-1.08

Last edited:
Has a year left on his contract. Will be available for a decent price. I am sure countless clubs will be in for him. He is the goal keeping version of Mbappe, both recently just turned 18 and are destined for superstardom for club and country.

Pep thinks he is a top keeper. As do many other managers and players including Buffon.

Would be a top buy, could be our starting keeper for the next 20 years.

Wouldn't say no to Donnarumma but we have Muric who looks a very good prospect and has been playing the Pep way already. Donnarumma's supposed to be a bit ropey with the ball at his feet. He's young enough to develop that side of his game but I think I'd prefer us to sign a more readymade 'ballplaying' GK who Pep doesn't have to teach. Playing from the back starts with the GK so we'll be right back to square one with someone who isn't yet suited to it.

Gk should have been sorted at begin of this season. Just think given a choice where we would have been if we sorted the long overxue fullback situation insteax of messing with the goal keepers

If we can get him, do it City.

He could be our keeper for a long, long time.

Just not sure what happened to links with Ederson & Pickering. Not forgetting Gunn & Muric who are on our books already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.