Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still don't want him. He's not young, he'd be incredibly expensive and I don't really see him as a big enough upgrade to warrant it. I'd rather have Sergio or Jesus up front, I'd rather have Sane on the left and I don't think I've seen Sanchez do much on the right. It would be a shit load of money for an ageing squad player. I'd much rather spend our money elsewhere

Reminiscent of the Van Persie situation when we missed out on him. He won them the title then declined quite alarmingly. If Pep thinks he could make the difference then we will be in for him if not it's just all paper talk. Also seems to me to be one of those players that needs to be played constantly and I don't know as he approaches 30 if he would be happy rotating. I hope we are looking to reduce the age of the team significantly then we can have a stable team for the next 3-5 years.

jesus christ.

Who gives a shit was issues there are if it's causing people to play out of their skins to stay in the team.

Last I checked we had 4 top drawer strikers then and we won stuff.

A more harmonious and balanced club is better for winning trophies

funny, because our nice guy approach has won us shit and caused rampant complacency.

The nice guy approach has also won us trophies and got us to the semi final of the Champions League (even with his departure at the end of the season). Having 4 strikers was more trouble than it was worth and rocking the boat isn't the best approach for the long run. Sanchez isn't the best choice and I prefer to stick to what we have got.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.