Pablo Zabaleta

I wondered if that was you Eccles

It was and when I got home one of my friends had posted a photo on FB, and most of my friends just laugh and say 'you're nuts Sheil'!! Plus I've just had a call from someone I haven't seen or spoken to in 5 years asking if it was me on TV!! I'm nuts, let's face it, I'm just an embarrassment to my friends and family and now Bluemoon. @Ric and @Bill will disown me!!

Show some respect.
Come on it was clearly tongue in cheek(I love Yaya personally), I hope we do give him a good send off, so much changed when he came to the club and he was a big part of it. It's a shame he couldn't have the same attitude as Kompany and Zabba... and that twat of an agent he'd be getting so much more love from everyone.

A lot of credit has to go to 1894 for their efforts last night.
Trev did all the bags of ticker tape.
And Alberto and his Sister did the banner.
Thought the atmosphere was great last night.
90 minutes of Zab chants worked into most of our chants.
Never heard of that before at any ground, where 1 player is sang about for 90 minutes using different chants.
Hope Pep took notice of the support and atmosphere last night.
Zab must have loved it.

IMG-20170517-_WA0001.jpg

IMG-20170517-_WA0001.jpg

Never heard of that before at any ground, where 1 player is sang about for 90 minutes using different chants.
Zab must have loved it.

IMG-20170517-_WA0001.jpg

IMG-20170517-_WA0001.jpg

What a fantastic picture..

Zab must have loved it.

IMG-20170517-_WA0001.jpg

IMG-20170517-_WA0001.jpg
I am in 115 and it was an absolute pleasure to shout/sing/chant myself hoarse for a legend like Zabba.

Funny as fuck some of the songs where we just put his name into them, instead of the usual ones.

Will be great to welcome him back at some point, just hope if it is as an opposition player, that he has a poor game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.