United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
03b462593a99c432ae3e61b30d2ce054.jpg

****s

It's fixed already.
Whatever the respective " qualities" of the teams on the night, it will be a draw after extra time and the Rags will win it on penalties -- thus ensuring world football is in a better place because United are in the Chumps League !

Which is why i have a decent amount of money on them to lift the trophy!

Brilliant. It's hilarious to see them on twitter now saying how they've already won two cups and may win a third, when no one should count the community fucking shield and the other is a cup they never used to give any credit to. Anything to paper over the cracks.

We all know how the EL Final will be played. Mourinho will have them set up defensively. There will be no open, attacking football. Whoever Ajax's playmaker is, he will be targeted by Herrera, who will kick him until he gets a yellow, and then another Rag will be given the hatchet job. They will either score from a penalty, or a Fellaini knock down. We will then get a 10 page spread in every paper about the tactical genius that is Mourinho, and the fact that he's had a better 1st season than Ferguson. Oh, and they'll be in for Neymar, Aguero, Suarez, Ali etc, etc, etc.

Hilarious!! I just have a feeling uefa may have a handy safety net in place - or a nice padded basket for all their eggs with a greeting card from Gill attached.

In a fair match I dont think it's as cut and dried as many are saying. Just cause rashford & herrera start why will they play much better vs Ajax than say Southampton?
Moaninho's completely bottled the league.
UEFA have been desperate for this opportunity. no way will they let it pass. Look at the draw so far ffs.
The ref will step up if required. Failing that Ajax will be thrown out for some reason should they win it.

Ajax seem to blow teams out of the water every time I watch them. Very talented team with lots of hard runners, reminds me of our first season under Manuel.
On fair footballing grounds they beat United hands down but we all know that's not happening. Still put a tenner on Ajax to win it though...

All jesting aside (only briefly, mind), I'd love to know what GPC and the combover/tout think of the type of football that they're watching now. Everyone knows that the tout doesn't like PEG, but that could be ignored if you were watching decent football.
Given that the north stand is the now called the hard shoulder shitter stand and the main stand is the ticket tout comb-over stand I'd say they'll keep their opinions to themselves.

Mourinho's indifference towards he league games has seriously damaged his own sides league form and results. Scarcely any criticism, but he'll get thrown to the lions if Utd lose to Ajax. Sadly it's unlikely. I don't know why he's so negative towards the league games. It serves no purpose other than to demotivate his side

Because Moaninho simply is NOT a great manager. He lives in his own world within a footballclub. Any footballclub. He only knows one tactic, and is good at mind games because the media lets him. That is all to say about this man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.