United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but there is usually one representative from whatever club. For you lot Quinn or Dunne etc. Liverpool and Arsenal pundits are rife throughout the media it's ridiculous.
Neville,neville,giggs,scholes,keane,yorke, and that's off the top of my head I'm sure there are twice as many more.

Yeah but there is usually one representative from whatever club. For you lot Quinn or Dunne etc. Liverpool and Arsenal pundits are rife throughout the media it's ridiculous.

Who did Danny Higginbotham play for?

Do you want us to list all the Rags who are on panels of our games sneering.

As you will see from my fellow repliers we don't think you are particularly hard done by pundit wise compared to us, we even have suffer howard webb denying every decision in our favour on BT every time we play.

True. But wouldn't it be funny if they cocked it up?

Hilarious!! I just have a feeling uefa may have a handy safety net in place - or a nice padded basket for all their eggs with a greeting card from Gill attached.

In a fair match I dont think it's as cut and dried as many are saying. Just cause rashford & herrera start why will they play much better vs Ajax than say Southampton?
Moaninho's completely bottled the league.

Like when we got Ferdinand and Scholes for all our Champions League games up to the semi final spending half an hour telling Humphreys about how they hoped we'd lose before every game... get the boat.

Mourinho's indifference towards he league games has seriously damaged his own sides league form and results. Scarcely any criticism, but he'll get thrown to the lions if Utd lose to Ajax. Sadly it's unlikely. I don't know why he's so negative towards the league games. It serves no purpose other than to demotivate his side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.