General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Young wanker in QT audience alert
LOL, there's a few of these on here...........

tim-nice-but-dim-large.jpg

I had intended voting Tory but am getting more pissed off by the day.

First, with the prospect of a decent majority, they have the chance to do something more radical (and less Tory than usual) on big issues like NHS and social care. What I hear today looks like heartless tinkering.

Second, Theresa May bores me rigid. A lacklustre individual who is trying to project herself as a political giant.

While I still prefer them to the alternatives, and strongly support May on Brexit, I'm not keen on seeing them get in with a large majority. So I may yet decide to withhold my vote.
The only putative redeeming quality of our inequitous electoral system would be that it emboldens parties who are overwhelmingly de rigueur to be hugely bold every generation or so; but they rarely are. Spineless cunts.

The interesting thing about the Conservative manifesto and May's pitch is that there's been an apparent re-polarisation of politics. In the recent past the main parties were either significantly to the right or to the left, with no middle ground. May's apparently moved the Tories towards the left (although whether that's her actual intention remains to be seen). Previously Thatcher moved politics very much to the right, with the Labour party following her. Corbyn, even if he doesn't win, has moved the debate very much leftwards.

LOL.
Tories have now put deficit elimination back to 2025 (or not as the case will probably be).
Fcuk knows what the national debt will be by then , probably two trillion.
This is supposed to be their area of competence over Labour.
Ever thought you've been had Tory boys?
Fcuking con artists, yet you still fall for it.
And you are confident that the Labour proposals would achieve clearance sooner?

perhaps May is just being factual whereas Cameron and Osborne were dressing things up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.