General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alternative election night on Ch4, shite that it is with 8 out of 10 cat special first, but this and rachel riley in is much more watchable than all the politicians in an hr on the beeb.

Leigh v Wigan has been entertaining

No matter the result tomorrow, I will be on my way to work at 6, still overdrawn a few quid, getting on a bus, got the bills comimg in and be in the pub by 5.
However I will be either overjoyed or slightly deflated, life will carry on even if it will be shite if it's under tory rule.

More likely students claiming they have registered when they haven't. Strange that it's only near university campuses....

Lazy students..

well there dreams are about to be crushed once the exit poll is up I suspect.. no wild celebrations in the Student Unions tonight.. come back in 5 years.

No matter the result tomorrow, I will be on my way to work at 6, still overdrawn a few quid, getting on a bus, got the bills comimg in and be in the pub by 5.
However I will be either overjoyed or slightly deflated, life will carry on even if it will be shite if it's under tory rule.

TBF mate no matter who gets elected things never change.. like someone said, they are all lying cutns.

You've got me wrong. Like you I'm a fellow Brexiteer. I accept that there may be a cost but, in my opinion, that's a price we'll have to pay for escaping the increasingly inevitable centralisation of key EU functions.

My apologies - I have had months of less sensible and objective views

I would wish that the EU could be a 'common market' - and not have been hi-jacked by the expansionist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.