It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
wasnt it neymar who " the bid was on the chairmans table" was for.....from last summer.....?????

cannt believe anyone is saying they wouldnt want him....he is in that group of absolute elite players that are even above the likes of silva yaya and sergio
Only someone who knows absolutely fuck all about football would say they don't want players like him .

Can't agree with this anymore. When Messi and Ronaldo aren't around anymore, there will be Neymar.

If we were talking fantasy football signings, he would be on a shortlist of one for me. There aren't many more exciting players in the world of football, full stop.

It absolutely baffles me that people are saying "Neymar? Nah, I'll pass".

Neymar moving the Premier League would be one of the biggest signings of all time. It's exceedingly rare despite the insistence of the EPL is the best in the world that superstars come here in their peak years. Big money signings here are more often than not players who are expected to be brilliant who then move abroad or players who have been brilliant and are unwanted/offcuts by the superclubs.

Neymar is a superstar now and one of the most respected and feared frontlines in the world, one which is regarded as one of the best Barcelona have ever had. Why wouldn't we want a piece of that?
Because he put blonde in his hair once and he has fallen over at times and he lacks the true passion, grit and desire to be a great like Lee Cattermole or Wes Morgan and the humility and professionalism of Craig Bellamy or Carlos Tevez.

This needs saying.

Firstly, Neymar is a fucking colossal player. World class without a shadow of a doubt.

How anyone with even a single brain cell would not want him at city is beyond my comprehension.

Add his commercial worth and ability to increase our 'standing' and fan base and he's a fucking wet dream.

If do-able, and it's not at the expense of our other more pressing needs, we would be mental to not be all over the kid.

Put very simply....this ^.

I'm genuinely fascinated to see what City do this summer. We'll know a lot about how our owners and Pep think at the end of it. My guess is we won't do anything 'marquee' unless people class Sanchez as marquee.

Me too.

We don't need to do marquee; we need to make the right purchases for the team. Does depend on what you view as marquee e.g. does it include spending big, big money on a future superstar? Would that be headline grabbing rather than marquee?

As ever, we live in interesting times at City. Thing that most interests me is beating Watford.

Keep Aguero for another year, let him leave for Independiente, replace him with Dybala. Sorted.

Not overly keen on Neymar and his theatrics, even though I have no problems recognizing his quality as a footballer.

Just my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.