Seasoncard relocation

cball23

just wondering if anyone knows what date and time the relocating of seasoncards is available as I can't seem to find it anywhere on OS. Cheers

And as ever the club will only allow you to relocate to seats that haven''t been renewed or weren't S/Ts last season so if someone in the south stand wants to move to the east third tier and someone wants the reverse move there is no way of advertising it.

PS. Anybody know where you get a good view of the pitch without having to queue for hours to get out at the end and won't incur the wrath of a particular sour faced female steward if you get a little enthusiastic (and a bit foul-mouthed) when offering advise to referees and opponents?

Was contemplating starting a relocation thread, as I'm planning to relocate myself and thought it would be good if any other members relocating could post where they are coming from on the off chance it's of interest to others to move there.

FWIW if anyone is looking to relocate to SSL3, there will be two going in 318 B/503/502.

And as ever the club will only allow you to relocate to seats that haven''t been renewed or weren't S/Ts last season so if someone in the south stand wants to move to the east third tier and someone wants the reverse move there is no way of advertising it.

PS. Anybody know where you get a good view of the pitch without having to queue for hours to get out at the end and won't incur the wrath of a particular sour faced female steward if you get a little enthusiastic (and a bit foul-mouthed) when offering advise to referees and opponents?

You raise a good point there mate, but not sure whether the club would support that. I'm sure there will be many who want to relocate but have limited choice. If they were to keep a register of those looking to relocate and make that list avail, more options would immediately be avail. Not sure how that might work in practice, even if there was an appetite from the club

I'm trying to relocate so this could be available.

Seat Details: South Stand, Block 317, Row Z, Seat 452

Pm me and I'll let you know as soon as!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.