General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see now why May (even though she looks souless and wooden) wanted to be the only tory on telly, after fuckwit fallon all last week Green has completely bumbled through marr and been outshone by McDonnell and now boris is looking baffled and bluffing it on Peston

Not too long ago Boris was feted by the media as a shoe in as our next PM. A politician with charisma and humour who connected with the common people.

What a pity for him that for all his advantages of birth and education, they can't disguise the fact that when push comes to shove he's a duplicitous buffoon.

Not too long ago Boris was feted by the media as a shoe in as our next PM. A politician with charisma and humour who connected with the common people.

What a pity for him that for all his advantages of birth and education, they can't disguise the fact that when push comes to shove he's a duplicitous buffoon.

Barry Gardener on next, I like his style, very informative while brushing off the bullshit, bar abbot, The Labour lot look the more inteligent, informed and prepared to take the country forward, the tories look like they make it up as they go along after an afternoon at the in Diogenes Club

Well if that's the case then it's off to the revolution thead to prepare me barrels of gunpowder ;-)
Ha. You understand my point though.

The Tory front bench is probably the most unappealing that it's been in 40 years and still may has 47% in the polls.

May also appears to be dragging the Tories to the left which is surprised more than a few. With a history of dementia on my father's side, I'd be rather peeved if his estate was actually likely to worth anything one day. But you must welcome the proposed social care reforms.

Ha. You understand my point though.

The Tory front bench is probably the most unappealing that it's been in 40 years and still may has 47% in the polls.

May also appears to be dragging the Tories to the left which is surprised more than a few. With a history of dementia on my father's side, I'd be rather peeved if his estate was actually likely to worth anything one day. But you must welcome the proposed social care reforms.

The left she is dragging them to is centre right though by any stardards, the centre shifted right 30+ years ago what labour is offering is what would have been considered centre left before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.