Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

Sky News breaking off and running adverts, it's just wrong, maybe it's because it's my city but it just seems wrong

Just spoken to a friend. His dad is in hospital having emergency surgery and has been told to expect the worst. He was in the foyer waiting to take his daughter home when the bomb went off.

I can't imagine how he's feeling.

I'm so sad.

Man i'm sorry to hear that.

My thoughts are with everyone effected by this. Woken up numb and just wanna come home.

Just landed, got to hotel in Dallas and turned on the news. Very, very sad news. Hope all here, and family, are well. Thankfully, all mine accounted for. 22 confirmed dead and children amongst them. Bastards!

Thoughts go out to all those who have lost family and friends today in such a senseless attack. Horrible to see "Manchester, England" splashed all over the news here for something so tragic.

How dare the scum (whoever they are) attack innocent people in our city? What can they possibly hope to achieve?

Kind thoughts to anyone with loved ones who are affected.

there is a a dashcam footage of a guy sat in his car when it goes off. towards the left you see an orange flash on an opposite building from the Foyer, the a second later you hear the boom. so sad man.

is the foyer part where is/used to be a McDonalds in there just up the stairs from the station?

Let's hope the Innocent Muslims don't get targeted for this, their sickened as much as us my wife's a nurse and was/ still is on duty as I write this there will be Muslim doctors and nurse's treating the wounded,in our wonderful hospitals
All Muslims are innocent fella, those who commit these vile crimes are not true Muslims.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.