Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

Shocking. I walked past the MEN at about 6pm and saw loads of teenage girls going in. It's harrowing to think that some of them are injured/dead

Still not confirmed as a terrorist attack from what I have seen. Surely there's CCTV of every inch of the public concourses and it would be very easy to confirm or deny if it was a suicide bomber as has been reported in some areas?

You would have thought so, there does seem to be a note of caution surrounding this from the official departments. Up date coming in 10 minutes and so we may know more then.

I can't believe what has happened. To target young girls and children is beyond belief. Thoughts and prayers for everyone involved.

Still not confirmed as a terrorist attack from what I have seen. Surely there's CCTV of every inch of the public concourses and it would be very easy to confirm or deny if it was a suicide bomber as has been reported in some areas?

Terrorists do not act in complete isolation, even if the people who have helped them have done so unwittingly, so the security services will not release any information until they have utilised it fully. Silence can initially appear like ignorance on the part of the security services, but there is a reason for it.

Just spoken to a friend. His dad is in hospital having emergency surgery and has been told to expect the worst. He was in the foyer waiting to take his daughter home when the bomb went off.

I can't imagine how he's feeling.

I'm so sad.

I'm sure they already know and have all the footage and we will know in due time.

Truly horrific :(

Proud to hear of mancunians pulling together to provide support though. Taxis turning off their metres, hotels opening their doors and local residents providing shelter.

Our spirit won't be broken

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.