Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

I'm sure they already know and have all the footage and we will know in due time.

First few hours are critical in this kind of investigation. There will almost certainly be a terror network behind this and police will be looking to act quickly before those responsible disperse and cover their tracks. Keeping the public informed will be lower in their priorities this morning.

Another who has woken up to the news.

Truly saddened and sickened by this. Horrible when this kind of thing happens anywhere and I may not live there anymore but Manchester is my hometown.

My thoughts are with anyone affected by this atrocity.

Can we please stop with the references to Muslims as right now, its being treated as a terrorist attack but other than that no one has any other facts and we should not be guessing as to who carried out this attack.

Thanks.

It's a tough one but I'm not sure the news networks providing blanket coverage helps. Does it not encourage more terror attacks. Report the news yes, view it's as an atrocity but dismiss those who commit these crimes and focus on sticking together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.