Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
So his agent hasn't discussed deals with multiple clubs? Bullshit.

I honestly don't think it matters how the cup final goes. Sanchez seems like a cut throat competitor and the Arsenal board don't seem to have that mindset. I think he'll look to go to a club who will compete for domestic trophies as well as be contenders for CL, because he is getting up there in age and wants to ensure that he's competing at the highest level. His agent and Arsenal will probably demand a huge fee because it is probably the least that can be done for a player who has almost been a one-man show for a club that just don't do what is absolutely necessary to be one of Europe's best.

The agent will have all his ducks in a row, but there's no way he's sat down with Sanchez on it. He'll leave him be until after that game for sure.

He works for Sanchez.

If he's going to Munich it'll be because he's said, "Hey Alexis, Bayern Munich want to speak to me about them buying you, should I go?"

and then Alexis has said Yes.

The agent isn't going to just rock up to a meeting with Sanchez and say "Surprise! Bayern want you and I've been over there to hammer out all the contract details."

Be gutted if he goes Bayern. Exactly the sort of player we need and I honestly can't think of another player we could realistically get that would offer us the same as Sanchez would.

The agent will have all his ducks in a row, but there's no way he's sat down with Sanchez on it. He'll leave him be until after that game for sure.

So a lot (some would say the bulk) of what needs to happen has happened.

As opposed to "Not a damn thing is or has happened"

If he goes BM then fair enough. My impression is he's a "nice to have" signing rather than "must have" player we need.

He works for Sanchez.

If he's going to Munich it'll be because he's said, "Hey Alexis, Bayern Munich want to speak to me about them buying you, should I go?"

and then Alexis has said Yes.

The agent isn't going to just rock up to a meeting with Sanchez and say "Surprise! Bayern want you and I've been over there to hammer out all the contract details."

Apparently he is in Munich because it was his client's(Arturo Vidal) 30th birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.