Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cant see Bayern paying the £50m in the last year of his contract?
They will. They're desperate about replacing Ribery, there's no other player who can replace him better. If we bought Sanchez we could've pulled the plug on them too.

So why couldn't we finish the deal, does anyone know?

Boys and girls, I'll say exactly what I said about Alex Sandro.

Not a damn thing is or has happened, nor will until their cup final is done.

...and breathe.

To me it sounds like his agent's there to finish the deal. Bayern Munich isn't like other clubs, they don't let these details leak until they're about to sign a deal.

I wonder what went wrong. Surely we could offer better wages and match Arsenal's valuation?

Last edited:
I'd be more disappointed if we missed out on Sandro than Sanchez. There's a shortage of high-quality full-backs around, and I believe we need to seize the moment.

To me it sounds like his agent's there to finish the deal mate. Bayern Munich isn't like other clubs, they don't let these details leak until they're about to sign a deal.

I wonder what went wrong. Surely we could offer better wages and match Arsenal's valuation?

I think it may be Arsenal are very sore - they are slipping off the pace and have missed CL. They may be digging their heels in and point blank refusing to deal with us.

They will. They're desperate about replacing Ribery, there's no other player who can replace him better. If we bought Sanchez we could've pulled the plug on them too.

No-one knows if we were anywhere near signing him,perhaps it was never on,he won't have decided since the season ended,big deals are months in the planning

No-one knows if we were anywhere near signing him,perhaps it was never on,he won't have decided since the season ended,big deals are months in the planning

Oh well, I wish we had him but it's not the end of the world. We have great talent up front and our priority is getting the defenders, GK and a solid holding midfielder, I hope we can close those deals.

Who knows, maybe things are just falling into place Patrick Roberts and we don't know it yet.

I've done a complete U-turn on Aguero. I originally felt Mbappe and Sanchez in for Aguero out would be good business, but now I'd rather keep Aguero and just add 1 attacker in to the mix, either of them would be great, or plenty more. Aguero is garaunteed goals in this league, and he's too clinical to let go.

Ribery always was the main assistant - the playmaker from the wing. Whereas Sanchez is more a striker from the wing. Not really similar. But yes - when you look onto the market there aren't many proven wingers with high goal and assist output on the market. There are a lot young ones - but they aren't really proven at top clubs or are home in really different systems with a lot more space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.