Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says Manchester not Stretford ;-)

200.gif

M'OK, so i just had some news.

Monaco had a sattisfying bids on both Bakayoko and Fabinho.
They didn't meet the players yet since the end of the season, but for both, they are OK to stay (with a better salary) EVEN TOUGH they both like the idea of BPL (Chelsea/Man U & Man.City)

For now, the club still thinks as : "One or the other, not both".

So Monaco now more open to transfer of one at least of their players.

Be an interesting summer.

Always have been the same thing : They'll not retain a player that want to leave if they got a satisfying plus-value for him. But the position of the club is still the same : no one is on the sell-list. That's why 35M seems weird to me.

The club had them, they still have to see what are both players position now (last meetings have been in Janvuary. There are rumours for bakayoko since months cause they were talkin about a prolongation, and Monaco suddenly cut everything with everyone to stay focus on C1 and Ligue 1. Bakayoko didn't took it very well, and that's how rumours with his pseudo-will to leave began).

If they don't want toleave, they won't sell. If both want to leave, they'll retain one.

My bet right now is on bakayoko tho. We saw inside-images of the night of the title, and his brother was furious about him stayin on the bench all night long. His brother got a hudge hudge power on him, so...

But since he didn't get call for France, that can be a turning point. He will probably won't risk to leave .

thats chump change for a impact he'd have for us and today's market really. would be amazing. He's probably hesitant though considering he will be competing with Gundo a little when he gets back in action. Which I would be concerned about too considering how phenomenal Gundo is.

thats chump change for a impact he'd have for us and today's market really. would be amazing. He's probably hesitant though considering he will be competing with Gundo a little when he gets back in action. Which I would be concerned about too considering how phenomenal Gundo is.

Although he didn't do a great deal for us before yet another serious injury.

Although he didn't do a great deal for us before yet another serious injury.

When he's healthy he will be our true goal threat from midfield. He was linking with Aguero really well and scoring right before the injury. Was just hitting stride. But yes. Injuries..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.