It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, had a long day in work, so without going through the thread, who are we 100% signing? Oh, and don't post any bloody videos......

No one is 100%, but it seems to basically be only a matter of time before we sign Walker, 9/10 he signs, Fabinho seems the next most likely 7/10 maybe?.

Sanchez also very possible.

I think we should definitely buy Sessegnon he would be available for a decent price and is a wonderful prospect. My main issue with having a younger player as a back up is what happens when we get this run of games for example

Wednesday: Juve (A) CL
Saturday: Chelsea (H) PL
Tuesday: Napoli (H) CL
Saturday: Everton (A) PL

All crucial games, can we really depend on a young player at LB/RB in one of those games. Its a massive risk, what if Hazard destroys him and we lose/draw the game. Points dropped and the youngster loses a lot confidence that will be difficult to repair.

How many good right wingers are there in the league?

Hazard only plays on the left.

Mané? Walcott? Pedro? None of them are the sort to really take on their left back and humiliate them.

At the end of the day, he has to be good enough to play if he's going to be the back up. He can be protected, he can be drilled to within an inch of his life, or if he really isn't up to it we can play 3 at the back and eliminate the LB position completely. Have him play LWB or not at all.

Right, had a long day in work, so without going through the thread, who are we 100% signing? Oh, and don't post any bloody videos......
No one. Sanchez is off to Bayern, Frenchguy says Monaco will only sell one of Bakayoko/Fabinho and that Bakayoko is desperate to leave, tomorrow I suspect we'll hear Levy saying Walker stays before we learn that Sandro isn't leaving Juventus.

In other news, not only Monaco not selling their players to us but they also want a highly rated academy talent for a few quid.

And Pep's off to Abu Dhabi for performance review.

No one. Sanchez is off to Bayern, Frenchguy says Monaco will only sell one of Bakayoko/Fabinho and that Bakayoko is desperate to leave, tomorrow I suspect we'll hear Levy saying Walker stays before we learn that Sandro isn't leaving Juventus.

In other news, not only Monaco not selling their players to us but they also want a highly rated academy talent for a few quid.

Strange as because on the Fabinho thread I read it that @Afrenchguy meant that bakayoko was staying?

Don't worry David Moyes is available.

Strange as because on the Fabinho thread I read it that @Afrenchguy meant that bakayoko was staying?
Yeah, he was saying because of the WC and he didn't get called up, it's safer to stay another season. Presumably because he doesn't have to adapt to a new league and jeopardize his chance by not performing as well.

Yeah, he was saying because of the WC and he didn't get called up, it's safer to stay another season. Presumably because he doesn't have to adapt to a new league and jeopardize his chance by not performing as well.

Thought as much mate. Looks like we will be getting Fabinho then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.